Checked the mail Friday before we headed to Boise to see Kolton, NO PAPERS! I actually was not surprised. I checked again today to see if they had come, and again no papers. I keep hearing THURSDAYS are the day to receive them. Maybe by this Thursday....we are heading back to Oregon to pick Kolton up for spring break. Trying to patiently wait.
AHHHHH! Kelly was telling us about that, OH MY GOSH! This just doesn't seem real!! We need to put in our guesses!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to start hearing people's guesses! What do you think? State side or Foreign? What state or country?
ReplyDeleteMongolia.
ReplyDeleteI bet he goes to the southern states.
ReplyDeleteI have chills thinking about the 5 year old I taught as a missionary going on a mission himself! Wow. Russia.
ReplyDeleteI am with Heather, I think Southern States.
ReplyDeleteBut I want a phone call before the post. It is really not official on Facebook or blogs:)
My vote is South Africa.
ReplyDeleteMy mail lady actually called me from the mail room the morning my came in. (gotta love small towns) I was so nervous the whole day at work! I would have rather just been surprised. My predicition...Brazil :)
ReplyDeleteI'm cheating, if he stays state side, I guess Florida. If he goes out of the US I say Mexico
ReplyDeleteMy guess: North Carolina.
ReplyDeleteSteve: east coast,Washington D.C.
ReplyDeleteJaime: Europe, Ukraine
He will do great wherever they are lucky enough to have him. :)
I'm so excited, I woke up this morning and said, "It's Thursday again, Kolton needs to check his mail."
ReplyDelete